Nice or not so nice

shieldsie

I am pretty sure i know the owner of this GTR, when my old man was getting his GTR's 6 month service we came in and saw this car, the owner was a chinese guy and his family owns half the restaurants in china town, he bought 4 GTR's i recognise it because he specifically showed me the LED's he got at the front. Pretty sure its him!

F40 blasting around town today in pearl white :cloud9: not quick enough to get photo. passed me 4 times (I was walking :lol: )

Was it real?????

Yes..u get Ferrari replica these days..some have MR2 engines.

There are 2 or 3 F40s in Aberdeen that I know of that are real. I see one now and then on the road but I'm not convinced it's a real one, some of the replicas are good and it's hard to tell!

F40 blasting around town today in pearl white :cloud9: not quick enough to get photo. passed me 4 times (I was walking :lol: )

Was it real?????

For sure its real. I mate of mine knows the owner :thumbs: It was in the local paper yesterday, has the police have took it :scare: Doesnt take no working out :lol: Prob is he`ll be driving another next week :dry:

I am pretty sure i know the owner of this GTR, when my old man was getting his GTR's 6 month service we came in and saw this car, the owner was a chinese guy and his family owns half the restaurants in china town, he bought 4 GTR's i recognise it because he specifically showed me the LED's he got at the front. Pretty sure its him!

Defo English guy, not chinese. This chap owns the shop in the window that does Kitchens.

Was it real?????

For sure its real. I mate of mine knows the owner :thumbs: It was in the local paper yesterday, has the police have took it :scare: Doesnt take no working out :lol: Prob is he`ll be driving another next week :dry:

Chris Evans?

Hasn't he got a white F40?

Was it real?????

Chris Evans?

Hasn't he got a white F40?

I think he has a collection of Ferrari's all in white!! :scare: