Hey Everyone

Well i had to join up as i am looking to get a 350z at the beginning of next year to celebrate my Job becoming permanent, so fingers crossed i will have a nice Zed very soon.

I am currently looking at imports as my budget does not stretch for a UK version, however who knows what the next few months bring.

I am also going for a test drive on saturday at my local dealer which i am really looking forward too.

ANyways Howdie all!!!

Thanks guys, does anyone live near Radlett? Be good to meet a few people off here to have chats with etc and see their cars? And to be taken for a spin etc in different verisons as i dont think the dealer has any 05 plates anymore, but i hope they do.

Just to be really nosey, you are a Digital Media Project Manager, what do you actually do?
Thats fine you can be nosy, Its basically an Interactive Project Manager but we now call it Digital Media as it deals with all types of media not just interactive. So your IPTV Video on demand, website, text to screen, all that stuff really. What i do is the client (or channel) will come to me with any new types of work, i'll scope it out, cost it up, assess the risks, issues, dependencies and work out timelines accourding to my resources etc and put all that together. They then apply for the money, if they get it, i plan it all out and make sure it happens. Its all good fun and im quite new to it, however there is always so much to learn which keeps me going.

Plus, Luton is very close, Id love a spin sometime. Im just near St Albans actually in a little village called Shenley

Hi Mate

Welcome to the mad house!!

There are faster cars, more expensive cars, bigger cars, smoother cars, better finshed cars, better equipped cars etc etc

but ........................

as an all round package you will struggle to beat the Zed :teeth:

Oh and at the moment NOTHING gets more stares per mile!!

Ming the happy

Hi Mate

Welcome to the mad house!!

There are faster cars, more expensive cars, bigger cars, smoother cars, better finshed cars, better equipped cars etc etc

but ........................

as an all round package you will struggle to beat the Zed :teeth:

Oh and at the moment NOTHING gets more stares per mile!!

Ming the happy

Well maybe this may ;)

MGVette2.jpg

This is being sold however as its my Dads and he wont let me have it to work on now as he has had a good offer on it :( hence im looking at the zed now

:)

Just to be really nosey, you are a Digital Media Project Manager, what do you actually do?
Thats fine you can be nosy, Its basically an Interactive Project Manager but we now call it Digital Media as it deals with all types of media not just interactive. So your IPTV Video on demand, website, text to screen, all that stuff really. What i do is the client (or channel) will come to me with any new types of work, i'll scope it out, cost it up, assess the risks, issues, dependencies and work out timelines accourding to my resources etc and put all that together. They then apply for the money, if they get it, i plan it all out and make sure it happens. Its all good fun and im quite new to it, however there is always so much to learn which keeps me going.

Plus, Luton is very close, Id love a spin sometime. Im just near St Albans actually in a little village called Shenley

Drop me a PM and we'll sort something out, let's hope for a sunny day and you can feel the full roadster effect :yahoo: Come to think of it, if it's not raining roof is down!!!

Was interested in the job as I work in a Direct and Digital Media Agency and I'm always looking to poach ;)

:welcome: sl114

Sorry about Sherlock Holmes :blush:

ahh its ok, i get it all the time, no one understands project management at all, infact i dont have a clue as to what i am doing half the time, :)

If Barry didn't ask it someone else would, probably me :blush:

Can't you match the offer.... That's one proper head turning motor B)

:welcome: sl114

Sorry about Sherlock Holmes :blush:

ahh its ok, i get it all the time, no one understands project management at all, infact i dont have a clue as to what i am doing half the time, :)

If Barry didn't ask it someone else would, probably me :blush:

Can't you match the offer.... That's one proper head turning motor B)

Thats ok, usually its women asking who i work for rather than what do i do, lol. yeah right, i wish!

I can match the offer, but i am really after an everyday car (well i say everyday but you know what i mean) and the vette is a good weather only car and to do it up will cost about £10k as i want to do it properly. So id rather spend it on something i can drive all the time and right away. Plus i am selling my current car to get half of what i need for a zed. In fact i have a Zed (ZR) so im technically selling a zed to buy a zed! haha

/quote]

:bangin:

I know I am a fik coppa but

WOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ming the puzzled

PS Could you say it again with little word and in ENGLISH!! :teeth:

Guest prescience

Resourcing and planning by the looks to make sure Clients don't waste their money by ensuring they work effectively (with all that means)

Haha what do i do, that is the question.

Im a Project Manager. I manage the scope and success of completing a digital related project. For example launching a new interactive channel, video on demand, red button interactivity, mobile content, websites all that stuff.

I have a few people interested in the MG at the moment and they are willing to give me £8k for it. Its had a bit of work done and even though its the base model, i have fitted new cams, exhauts system, induction kit and a few more tweaks. Its running around 165bhp from 103bhp (yeah i know its nothing but a big jump) and up from 95lb/ft torque to 145lb/ft. So its pretty much running like a tweaked 160 now. 1/4 mile in 15.1 seconds and 0-60 in 7.2.

Its a big jump but sometimes it has to be made, im not one of these put foot down and race everything drivers, i prefer to actually drive safely and not endanger anyone else on the roads but i do enjoy the odd 1/4 sprint. Its very fun also to watch people in saxos and fiestas rev at the lights at you though as the zr seems to attract all these people, so i rev back, then watch them light up their tires on green and i just calmly drive away.

:)

• 1 year later...