Carbon Wrap

hoffs350z

Guys,

excuse my laziness but hopeful of a quick answer....The door handles in my zed (i.e where ur window buttons are) are in a horrendous state, espesh the drivers one, scratched to bits....Rather than replace, i was thinking of wrapping them to tidy em up. I guess i won't need much, this is all i plan to do, unless it looks class n do everything :teeth:

Any ideas how much just for this quick job?

Cheers

Dave.

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like you've done a good job with that switch panel ..

Did you manage to get all the way inside the handle part?

I opted to go just partially down into the recess, once the Di-Noc is stretched too far it loses its pattern and turns black, I’m guessing the inside handle would need doing with some form of infil piece but I’m happy with it as is...... :thumbs:

Looks good.

Has anyone sucessfully covered the centre stack section around the head unit, cubby hole and the gear lever/HVAC controls surround with Carbon fibre film?

I'm looking to cover the section around the gear lever and HVAC controls aswell as the arm rests?

Thanks.

Looks good.

Has anyone sucessfully covered the centre stack section around the head unit, cubby hole and the gear lever/HVAC controls surround with Carbon fibre film?

I'm looking to cover the section around the gear lever and HVAC controls aswell as the arm rests?

Thanks.

Yes its been done before ;) I think andy did but not too sure but someone will come along pretty soon and poit you the way :thumbs:

You can also get these trim cheaply from salvage or breakers to replace the damaged bits which you can freely experiment with :p eg sand down and paint or professinal wrap of DIY.

Nurish was selling a center console sometime ago not sure if it sold :)

• 3 weeks later...