grrr got a puncher today... can it be repaired?

sketch

ive got 19s on my car, the rear tyres a yokahamas 275/30/19.... and are not the cheapest in the world... today i got a puncher, managed to get home and took the wheel off, found a 3 inch wood screw... and as its a bank holiday nowheres open... great, but just been looking online and am i right in thinking tyres over a Vspec cannot be rapaired? mine has a Y on it and im not looking foward to possibly having to buy a new 1... any1 know?

I have repaired y and w rated tyres with no problems as long as it is a good repair and isnt too close to the sidewall!

Put a pic up and i will be able to tell you better but you should be fine aslong as it is near the middle expect to pay around £15-£20

Coops

If its on a thread you should be alright - good place will repair the tyre and you'll be able to drive with no problems at all, even if it's Y speed index (i had mine repaired once and nothing happened even at 155mph so no worries). However if its a sidewall or very close to it you'll have to get a new one. A picture (even if not super clear) would be very helpful.

Aus :)