So we can control global temperatures ?

ATTAK Z

If you think about it, the motorists' contribution to CO2 emissions is infinitesimal compared to natural events such as volcanic activity. Please discuss and then explain to me why we can't continue as we are.

Well we cant continue as we are because Mr Brown has got most people on the "Green Band Wagon" and found a method of extracting even more tax outta the working class.

Our contrubition, UK that is, Is such a small amount its a load of horse sh1t. China, India and even USA dont give a damm about what tey pump into the atmosphere.

So, now all the british lemmings who are all of a sudden eco-warriors are just a sad bunch of ..... well Lemmings.

Bet if they really looked at themselves, they still drive too their destination, still heat their houses with gas, still use electric to light their houses. Hmmmm seems a bit like the vegitarians who dont eat meat but eat fish. WTF. Wank3rs the lot of them.

All this enviromental crap really annoys me.. just another stealthy way of taking tax...

Oh and dont the scientists recon that the planet is swapping north/south poles and this is the real reason for "Global so called warming"? Its happend before millions of years ago.

And if all the cows stopped farting then there would be no global warming. Apparently. Someone once worked it out that car Co2 was 0.005% contrubition to global warming. Makes you wonder eh?

So my opinion is swim against the tide and do whatever i need to do to have a life i want to run and not a life that is run by big brother.

We would all be dead if we followed what we are expected to follow. No salt, no smoking, no sweets, less sugar, less fat etc....

And just a closing thought... When "ORGANIC" first hit the shelves, it was the In thing to buy AND it had a bigger price tab, But back in the 40s wasnt every thing sold "ORGANIC". Even saw in tescos,,, organic water......yeah right!

Could we hold on going nuclear for all our power generation needs for a few more years as i work in a Gas power station and would like to collect my pension!!!!Would say 12 years be long enough? :thumbs::boat:

Harry

I'm afraid to tell you that Cleethorpes will be under water in less than 12 years due to non-existent global warming

Please diversify or retire early and live happily ever after with Sue :blush: