plenium spacer

showtime1

+1

same here. i want one but i don't way to pay stupid money for a piece of ally and some new bolts etc. Would be interested in who has these at a good price currently. Would like to get one this week ideally as i may be doing a plenum swap / polish in the next week or so, but could wait for a good price.

is there a sniff of a group buy starting up here?

I am interested.... :thumbs:

Questions - Brand are we talking Motordyne?

If so what are the differences between - Basic, Thermal and Copper?

Are there any further benefits of fitting the MREV 2 Manifold?

(This would all be for a 2006 uk Z 296bhp)

MREV Manifold is really only beneficial on a 296bhp (05/06) car as the inlet manifold is a cr@p design. In essence its a modified 03 plenum that is hugely beneficial in terms of TQ.

Iso Thermal, is really the addition of the lower gasket (between lower plenum and inlet manifold) basically designed to reduce heat transfer and in theory reduce intake temps.

Copper part is a heating replacement for your throttle bodies in very cold climates (not required in the UK)

Best bet is to go for the iso thermal 5/16 kit.

Dan

Also with this kit you also get the spacers for the strut, spacers for the plenum and all the longer bolts so its not just the spacer with the kit. Thats if this is the same one I got off Sarah a while ago. I noticed a couple of people were asking about the strut spacers etc so thought I would add if that helps. :thumbs:

I'll start this off then Sarah as thats exactly what i'm after, thanks..

1. ikarus

2. stesrg

:thumbs:

you need to add yourself to the list in the link I provided in the previous post stesrg

Mines arrived :yahoo::yahoo: hmmmm whats this timing the throtle thingy :(

Ste .

I don't think it's relevant unless you have the copper outfit. Although I have only read through the instructions very briefly. I have one question though, taking off the strut brace, is this much of a job?

And of course thanks Sarah for a super efficient service!! :yahoo::teeth: