UFC 61 Liddell Vs Sobral

buds

LETS GET IT ON!!!!

Bravo now, 9pm start!

can anyone stop the Iceman? :)

Watching The Contender II :teeth:

watch real fighting! :p

G/F likes it :thumbdown:

Make a stand man! She'd love UFC. Assuming she's not squeemish :)

She loves UFC as well but we are also recording Murphy's Law so UFC comes 3rd on the list :surrender:

LETS GET IT ON!!!!

Bravo now, 9pm start!

can anyone stop the Iceman? :)

It's a repeat from about two monthe ago. Think it's up to 63 now. Big fan myself.

http://www.ufc.com/

Mikes right, couture beat liddell ages ago. They've fought 3 times, couture won once, liddell the other two.

Liddell demolished Sobral big time. Cant wait to see Liddell Vs Tito again

yes would love to see tito vs the iceman again. Was dissapointed with the tito vs ken shamrock. Reckoned the ref should of let it carry on for a while longer seeing as it was such a huge grudge match.

Iceman is the best.

Also think Unlimited Fighter 4 starts this week on Bravo :boxing:

yes would love to see tito vs the iceman again. Was dissapointed with the tito vs ken shamrock. Reckoned the ref should of let it carry on for a while longer seeing as it was such a huge grudge match.

Iceman is the best.

Also think Unlimited Fighter 4 starts this week on Bravo :boxing:

I agree it should have went on longer, but shamrock was outta it, could've gotten himself hurt :)

Plus Tito Vs Shamrock rematch is happening before the Tito Vs Liddell.

Think the shamrock one is start of October if i remember right from last night :D

And yeah UF 4 starts this week :)

Na Mike, I dont think it should have gone on longer, poor old Ken Shamrock looked like he was gona get killed!! He was really badly battered & Ortiz did'nt even have a scrath on him! But years ago, in his day Ken Shamrock was unbeatable & I suppose so was Randy Couture.

My favs at the moment are: Robbie Lawlwer; BJ penn (who beat Matt Hughes!!); Matt Hughes; Rich Franklin; Ken Shamrock; Georges St Pierre & obviously the Gracie brothers. :D

http://www.ufc.com/

yeah like St Pierre. Definetly getting better and better. Not long I reckon before he'll be champ at his weight.

Nah i cant see any one getting through Hughes for quiet a while. I know BJ Penn beat him last time they fought. But the rematch is late september and i dont think Penn is coming close this time!

Hughes is a monster at that weight

I felt the other oppent was a bit handicapped tbo. He kept getting blood in his eyes so it was difficoult for him to defend when he was on the gorund. They would of stopped the fight if it was bambam who was getting blood in his eyes.