I know my company wants us to work harder but....

stanski

Yeah my old '67 Landie did 12-14 to the gallon at maxed out at 65mph and the brakes were a case of completely off or totally on! which gave me a few near heart attacks :scare:

Loved it dearly though, great for bopping around town in the summer cos you can remove the roof and doors and fold the screen down flat against the bonnet, cooooool B)

Yeah my old '67 Landie did 12-14 to the gallon at maxed out at 65mph and the brakes were a case of completely off or totally on! which gave me a few near heart attacks :scare:

Loved it dearly though, great for bopping around town in the summer cos you can remove the roof and doors and fold the screen down flat against the bonnet, cooooool B)

I fancied an ex RAF LWB Landie a few years ago - only £500 but decided to stick with Beetles and vans! Probably a good thing but I can see the attraction - always fancied the forward control versions - just look realy mean! :)