Thankyou for the warm welcome

:teeth: I would like to thank everyone for the warm welcome messages to your forum you all sent me :) n everyone made me at ease at oulton mod live show ! Soooo looking forward to the next meet n hopefully meet more zed owners n def won't be nervous anymore I'm hoping to go to cadwell n fetch my daughter she is tops at polishing , big thanks again guys n gals :thumbs: Michelle

Hi Chris , yep I'm still on the stupid iPhone n struggling also getting grief off my fella cos he is sooooo jealous of my car !! Not been with him long n think m'mmmmm think the zed comes first ha ha Lol :lol:

:thumbs::yahoo:

Lmao !! :teeth:B):drive1 how's Ireland hope it's nice n warm like it is ere in north Yorkshire :dance: lol

Hi Chris , yep I'm still on the stupid iPhone n struggling also getting grief off my fella cos he is sooooo jealous of my car !! Not been with him long n think m'mmmmm think the zed comes first ha ha Lol :lol:

Lmao !! :teeth:B):drive1 how's Ireland hope it's nice n warm like it is ere in north Yorkshire :dance: lol

lol :surrender: actually warm today perfect weather for driving a Zeeeee! Glad you like her and the extended Z family B)

(tell yer man to get a Z too!)

:dummy:

yep I'm still on the stupid iPhone n struggling also getting grief off my fella cos he is sooooo jealous of my car !! Not been with him long n think m'mmmmm think the zed comes first ha ha Lol :lol:

Great idea. Then he'd be busy fawning over his own Zed to worry about being jealous of yours. :lol:

yep I'm still on the stupid iPhone n struggling also getting grief off my fella cos he is sooooo jealous of my car !! Not been with him long n think m'mmmmm think the zed comes first ha ha Lol :lol:

Great idea. Then he'd be busy fawning over his own Zed to worry about being jealous of yours. :lol:

:lol:

But the zed does come first. :D

Well after 30 years with my good lady (27 married next month :scare: ) I can say that and I deserve a break now and then.

Hang on....you don't get 30 years for murder...where did I go wrong? (OK an old one Iknow)

Just keep enjoying,we all do :yahoo:

PS sign up for the Wales weekend,you will enjoy. I'll be one of the slow ones at the back. :blush:

he can't afford a zed n says he likes his passat ha ha saddo :yawn:

he can't afford a zed n says he likes his passat ha ha saddo :yawn:

tut tut tut, get rid :yuck:

B):lol:;)

then he should expect to be second best if he isn't buying a Zed. :lol:

Mitch rolled up to Oulton like a typical female, the Zed had cracking shoes as well as the driver!! :teeth:

Ha Ha yeah 2 nd best it will be mind he doesn't even like me being on this forum so mayb just the zed for me :lol: oh so you liked my boots as well as my zed's were you fancying pinching my boots as well as my zed's ha ha :)

lol :surrender: actually warm today perfect weather for driving a Zeeeee! Glad you like her and the extended Z family B) hi andlid , it was that nice last nite I nearly went for a midnite run with the hood down but the carlsberg called me :snack: yep I love my zed n my new zed family :) mind I had a nice car b4 the z I had a mitshubishi magna 3.5 v6 awsome car too :thumbs:

:dummy:

But the zed does come first. :D

Well after 30 years with my good lady (27 married next month :scare: ) I can say that and I deserve a break now and then.

Hang on....you don't get 30 years for murder...where did I go wrong? (OK an old one Iknow)

Just keep enjoying,we all do :yahoo:

PS sign up for the Wales weekend,you will enjoy. I'll be one of the slow ones at the back. :blush:

hi Chris , yeah u wud def get less for life haha , I can't do the wales run as showing my horse that weekend but will try n get to most meets do you do a new Zealand run ?? Sounds good to me but would need the fuel tankers following us :lol:

Mitch rolled up to Oulton like a typical female, the Zed had cracking shoes as well as the driver!! :teeth:

Ha Ha yeah 2 nd best it will be mind he doesn't even like me being on this forum so mayb just the zed for me :lol: oh so you liked my boots as well as my zed's were you fancying pinching my boots as well as my zed's ha ha :)

I would have yes but I think the Zeds shoes would have swapped a lot easier than ours!! :lol:

I would have yes but I think the Zeds shoes would have swapped a lot easier than ours!! :lol:

Ha Ha you could have swapped our shoes while I was having z'zzzzz in my zed n killed 2 birds with one stone :yahoo::lol: