WALES MEET- ANY SCOTTISH MEMBERS?

dawnc

Modified Live :yahoo:

What actually happens on a track night Vikky??

:lol: Dawn! you'll just have to come down and see....we just drive round and round in circles really :shrug: some of us faster than others...am sure Alex would happily take you out and show you some moves ;):lol::lol:

:lol: Dawn! you'll just have to come down and see....we just drive round and round in circles really :shrug: some of us faster than others...am sure Alex would happily take you out and show you some moves ;):lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I kinda thought thats what it would be, Alex told us about one a couple of weeks ago on a Monday night ( are they always on a Monday?? ) Its a long drive for a week night esp since Kenny is driving to and from Arbroath every day just now

It is a long way to come for week night. At the moment most Tuesdays and Thursdays there's something on - there is a club night on Monday coming - Hot Marques tomorrow, Trackscotland 6th, Dreadnought 13th, Private night 18th, - the 13th & 18th there will be some really nice motors there ;) and spectators are always welcome regardless of who's running the evening :thumbs:

We'll need to wait till Kenny is working back nearer home so that he can have an early finish and come down :D

Yup - will be having open house here after Modified Live so hope you can come ;):drunk:

I thought Stew and Jayne were coming - am I wrong? Shame John's pulled out I was looking forward to a bit of banter with him! :lol:

I haven't seen Jayne and Stew's names on any of the lists?? John would be have in our convoy down but isnt coming now :dummy:

We'll need to wait till Kenny is working back nearer home so that he can have an early finish and come down :D

Yup - will be having open house here after Modified Live so hope you can come ;):drunk:

As far as I know we are coming to Modified Live in fact i'll need to do another post re that as a convoy will be required since there are a few of us from up here attending :yahoo:

noticed the open house invite on the other post pm me and i'll bring a contribution to the food and drinks :drunk::teeth:

Yup , we were looking forward to coming to Wales but can't make it that weekend now :dummy:

Dawn - definitely worth getting yourselves down to Knockhill when you can :drive1

Nixy - just have to save the banter for the hoon :thumbs::teeth:

John are you still going to Modified Live??

I sure am Dawn :thumbs:

I was going to give you / Kenny a shout nearer the time to arrange a wee convoy south :teeth:

"A wee convoy south" - jesus John yer not in Orkney :lol::lol: You have to get me at Dundee and Mr T at Perth too :thumbs:

Its going to be a loooong day suppose have to be there for about 9am :yawn::blink:

John are you still going to Modified Live??

I sure am Dawn :thumbs:

I was going to give you / Kenny a shout nearer the time to arrange a wee convoy south :teeth:

"A wee convoy south" - jesus John yer not in Orkney :lol::lol: You have to get me at Dundee and Mr T at Perth too :thumbs:

Its going to be a loooong day suppose have to be there for about 9am :yawn::blink:

There at 9 ??? :scare::scare:

:lol::lol: I am 30 miles north of Aberdeen so anything beyond Stonehaven is well south for me ! ;)

There is also Stew & Jason from up here as well :thumbs:

I dunno - assume it'll be about that time for stands - maybe we should take this discussion over to that thread though ? :lol:

:lol: I was thinking that too but because it was Dawn's original message I didn't think she'd give us into trouble for going off topic ! :blush:

I'll find the Modified Live thread and stick a post in their about convoy / times etc :thumbs:

I dunno - assume it'll be about that time for stands - maybe we should take this discussion over to that thread though ? :lol:

:lol: I was thinking that too but because it was Dawn's original message I didn't think she'd give us into trouble for going off topic ! :blush:

I'll find the Modified Live thread and stick a post in their about convoy / times etc :thumbs:

Seems a good idea - don't want any potential Scottish members getting lost trying to find Wales :lol: