jag

Husky

I've driven an XFS (diesel) for a couple of hundred miles and the fuel economy was worse than I get in the zed! But with dynamic mode and sport mode selected it was pretty much as quick as the zed too, pretty impressive stuff.

I also found that on wet roundabouts if you prod the throttle a bit the back end does step out slightly before the TC cuts in and stops it. Didn't get as far as turning it off and attempting to drift though!

Husky started a thread about the jag xfr drifting, and I as a very disgruntled jag owner immediately derailed it with a rant about how crap I thought their service was :blush:

it's getting back to topic now though :lol:

Don't wish to stir things John or Chris but I was present when these things were discussed recently and I heard you two getting on fine .... so I hope all is well now and Chris .......... I have to ask are you happy with the paint on your car now ? I do hope so but you haven't indicated that you are or not