Scratches on front bumper. Possible kick?

northernuk

I have some odd scratches that have appeared on my front bumper infront of the tyre. They are circular and pretty deep so a bit bemused (and hacked off) about what they may be. Possible kick do you think?

That aside, what are my best options to try and dumb them down? Polish, T-Cut, get them properly touched up?

Thanks

Very odd, looks like someone has used a brillo pad on your bumper. With regards to making it less noticeable, how deep are they? Down to the plastic? You could try t-cut them but to be honest unless you at least try to buff it with a cutting compound it may not touch it and even then it could fail. Re-spray? I feel for you, someone banged my bumper and made deep marks :(

Looks more like it may have been made by someone walking past carrying something, only takes a careless person trying to squeeze past! :dry:

I could go with that apart from the fact I will walk for miles to make sure I don't park within a car's length of anyone else and go up a level at multistory just to find an empty spot with spaces either side. My anal approach to parking makes me the laughing stock at home but I don't care. First thread I saw here was the 'Naughty Neighbour' one so happy to do whatever to avoid anything like that.

Take a look at this thread and what ug45cwb was able to do with much worse damage ;)

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=34733

Thats a very sweet bit of work!! That has made me feel a lot better. I have a slighly rough finish to the front bumper/skirt having quite a high mileage and lots of motorway miles due to stones so can kill two birds with one stone here.

Only thing I am worried about is it feels bad with the raised edges so just hope this isn't down to the plastic. Will try do a comparison as per the linked thread when it's done.

Thanks