Strut bar washer from Motordyne Spacer Kit

Wookiee22

Proof, if it were needed, that it isn't a great idea to work on your car during twilight. :doh:

I've misplaced one of the aluminium washers (more of a spacer really) that sits under the strut bar to give clearance over the plenum when you fit the Motordyne spacer. Does anyone have a spare knocking around?

Thanks!

Proof, if it were needed, that it isn't a great idea to work on your car during twilight. :doh:

I've misplaced one of the aluminium washers (more of a spacer really) that sits under the strut bar to give clearance over the plenum when you fit the Motordyne spacer. Does anyone have a spare knocking around?

Thanks!

darn...

take one of your spare ones to a engineering place and ask them to make you a new one!

Thanks!

I've probably got one, I'll look for you in a bit.

Sarah :)