P1 service due

wza1977

I have a P1 service due shortly. My zed has always been service by Nissan Main Dealers, so I am going to continue with this as will probably be selling my baby soon after posting.php?mode=post&f=64#. I know the P1 service is probably where the least work is actually done during the service, but I have just been quoted £260 by glyn hopkins at colchester, and to me feels like daylight robbery. What are your thoughts on this? I have read that some people pay around £100 for a P1. If I get my trusted mechanic who replaced the drive belts on my zed & has always looked after my old cars to do the service, do you think this will affect the sale price/saleability as no longer FNSH? £260 seems alot of money, my P2 service last year was only £260, surely P1 is cheaper???????

cheers

Could anyone shed any light on whats the best oil to use in a Zed ... mines due a P1 soon and im going to get it done now just to keep myself right seeing ive just bought it.

Going to do Oil and filter change plus get better brake fluid in so suggestions for the parts as ive been thinking of envys royal purple stuff.

Thanks in advance ... :)

Some good options and deals on Opie Oils - you can get forum discount. Various recommendations from owners on here but I personally go for the Fuchs Silkolene Pro S 5w30, really good stuff - (they've now renamed it 'Titan' but it's the same oil)

Some good options and deals on Opie Oils - you can get forum discount. Various recommendations from owners on here but I personally go for the Fuchs Silkolene Pro S 5w30, really good stuff - (they've now renamed it 'Titan' but it's the same oil)

Titan is the normal stuff, titan race is silkolene :thumbs: