CARGO NETS FOR SALE

lomoto

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Hi. Was wondering if you still have any cargo nets available. If you do can you let me have your paypal details so I can purchase one. Many thanks. :teeth:

PM sent :thumbs:

Payment has been sent. Looking foward to receiving the cargo net.

Cheers! :teeth:

Hi. Was wondering if you still have any cargo nets available. If you do can you let me have your paypal details so I can purchase one. Many thanks. :teeth:

PM sent :thumbs:

Payment has been sent. Looking foward to receiving the cargo net.

Cheers! :teeth:

in the post tomorrow, Thanks :thumbs:

• 1 month later...
or even one of these :p

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-350Z-350-Z ... dZViewItem

tried the others no good for the Zed, wrong size hooks

and by his own admission , hes bought a few cheap ones from ebay to find out which is the best fit , then decided to rip off people on this site- rather than point them in the direction of the cargo nets for under a fiver

and by his own admission , hes bought a few cheap ones from ebay to find out which is the best fit , then decided to rip off people on this site- rather than point them in the direction of the cargo nets for under a fiver

Rip people off!!!, I am selling them to members cheaper than the price on Ebay,

the item bought 3 months ago!! was no good for the Zed, the item you see listed is my own advert on Ebay ..if you see I am selling them for more than I offer them to members for!! so until you know the facts I would tell you politely to :dry: F**K off.as you started the name calling, you do not know me ,I do not know you, but I can tell you are an a*sole. please buy the net Val pointed out..you may as well throw your money down the drain.. by the way what do you do for a living work free for a philanthropic society? anyone whose has bought one of these has been pleased, but I thank Val for stirring it up... must have taken a lot of trawling through my feedback to find that item bought 3 months ago, he didnt mention the 30 or so people who have bought them off Ebay and left positive feedback, by the way they did pay more than members on here who bought them from me! :dry:

also where the hell did you pop up from to start name calling get back under your stone :angry:

Rip people off!!!, I am selling them to members cheaper than the price on Ebay,

the item bought 3 months ago!! was no good for the Zed, the item you see listed is my own advert on Ebay ..if you see I am selling them for more than I offer them to members for!! so until you know the facts I would tell you politely to :dry: F**K off.as you started the name calling, you do not know me ,I do not know you, but I can tell you are an a*sole. please buy the net Val pointed out..you may as well throw your money down the drain.. by the way what do you do for a living work free for a philanthropic society? anyone whose has bought one of these has been pleased, but I thank Val for stirring it up... must have taken a lot of trawling through my feedback to find that item bought 3 months ago, he didnt mention the 30 or so people who have bought them off Ebay and left positive feedback, by the way they did pay more than members on here who bought them from me! :dry:

also where the hell did you pop up from to start name calling get back under your stone :angry:

Quite right Tim :thumbs:. As Lomoto has pointed out the others don't work for the Z, he has obviously spent his own time & money in looking into this and (as I have met Lomoto) I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that were the other nets to have worked he would be selling those nets at the fiver price you have quoted. Instead of pointing people to nets that wouldn't fit he has been offering nets that do work to members cheaper (and a damn sight cheaper than Nissan btw).

NISMO, it would seem advisable in the future to not only read threads fully but to be absolutely certain of the facts before you start flinging accusations, particularly at members that contribute to the Z community and this forum more than you :rant:

What an absolutely ridiculous accusation. You haven't a clue what you're talking about mate. I've absolutely no doubt that the cargo net I bought from Tim is better quality than the ones on e-Bay for under a fiver. Anyhow, 19 quid for a cargo net is f*ck all. Still a lot cheaper than the Nissan ones.

I'd advise you to read up on the thread and who you're about to character assassinate before you come in here calling folk scumbags all guns blazing like f*cking Yosemite Sam.

I dont think Tim is ripping people off at all - quite the contrary, if people took the time to look at the picutures of the articles, you can see that the clips are different for a start, and Im willing to bet the material is of better quality too, but it cant be seen in the pic.

Tim has contributed a great deal to this forum and having met him in person several times he is most certainly NOT the sort of chap who would rip people off on this site.

I haven't got one of these items, but if they fit the roadster I may invest, and I'd certainly far rather pay £19 for one that has been tried and tested than pay a fiver for one that will probably be no use at all and just go in the bin.

but I thank Val for stirring it up... must have taken a lot of trawling through my feedback to find that item bought 3 months ago, he didnt mention the 30 or so people who have bought them off Ebay and left positive feedback, by the way they did pay more than members on here who bought them from me! :dry:

I'm sorry Tim but for example I bought an £8 cargo net from Halfords and it fits no problem.

While we are ok with you advertising your stuff on here, it's only fair for members to have alternatives if they wish to try it. hence me posting other possible solutions, or just go to Halfords to get an £8 one and be done with it.

You are not set up as a trader on here, if you wish to do so please let us know and we'll do the necessary changes.

Don't forget that this site while it allows traders (and private entities like yourself in this case) to advertise their items for free on here, it most definitely wants the best prices and bargains for our members.

but I thank Val for stirring it up... must have taken a lot of trawling through my feedback to find that item bought 3 months ago, he didnt mention the 30 or so people who have bought them off Ebay and left positive feedback, by the way they did pay more than members on here who bought them from me! :dry:

I'm sorry Tim but for example I bought an £8 cargo net from Halfords and it fits no problem.

While we are ok with you advertising your stuff on here, it's only fair for members to have alternatives if they wish to try it. hence me posting other possible solutions, or just go to Halfords to get an £8 one and be done with it.

You are not set up as a trader on here, if you wish to do so please let us know and we'll do the necessary changes.

Don't forget that this site while it allows traders (and private entities like yourself in this case) to advertise their items for free on here, it most definitely wants the best prices and bargains for our members.

But you didn't post all that originally. You just intimated that Tim was buying them for less than £5 and flogging them to us for £20 :dry: