Locking Wheel Nut

cerealuk

I've been told if you take your keys and log book. To the Nissan garage provided they are still the standard ones they can order you the right key. My weekend has just been topped off by realising I've lost mine gonna call Nissan tomorrow. To find out what's what. I think I left it on the wheel nut last week after putting the wheels back on. WHOOPS And now some magpie has probably got it as a nest ornament!

First the girlfriend called time on us, then Wakefield got knocked out of challenge cup and now have no wheel nut key! What a truly awesome weekend!

• 3 weeks later...

Saw this post (was gonna post a new thread till this) and am wondering how much for the set? (Assume you mean it's all 4 nuts with the thing that unbolts them)

I have a JDM Zed but just bought a set of GT4 wheels to put on so fancy getting some locking wheel nuts. :thumbs:

i would'nt think so if not whats the point :p

I have 4 prewoned ones for sale with the locking nut off course ;)

pm if you are interested

Saw this post (was gonna post a new thread till this) and am wondering how much for the set? (Assume you mean it's all 4 nuts with the thing that unbolts them)

I have a JDM Zed but just bought a set of GT4 wheels to put on so fancy getting some locking wheel nuts. :thumbs:

i would'nt think so if not whats the point :p

I have 4 prewoned ones for sale with the locking nut off course ;)

pm if you are interested

I suggest you send Bennett a PM incase he doesn't read this thread