Rolling Road today, my 350Z, 286.3HP @ 6357Rpm

MrMartinGrant

I put my 350Z on the rolling road today,

After the run, My ABS light was on and my traction control would not turn on, i started and stopped the car a few time but no luck, luckly enough - one of the fellas with us had his laptop and software to connect to my car, he just reset the error codes and all was well again lol anyone else have this happen to them?

so any way, i'm happy with my result.

It's a 2005 with 48000 miles and the only engine mod is an induction kit. and i put some octane booster in lol

286.3HP @ 6357Rpm

258.2Lbf @ 4725Rpm

http://s691.photobucket.com/albums/vv27 ... -10-RR.jpg

17-04-10-RR.jpg

..................after the run, My ABS light was on and my traction control would not turn on, i started and stopped the car a few time but no luck, luckly enough - one of the fellas with us had his laptop and software to connect to my car, he just reset the error codes and all was well again lol anyone else have this happen to them?

Nice results :thumbs:

It is not uncommon to get these warning lights with the zed after RR sesions. this is because on the RR only the rear wheels are spun and this sometimes fools and triggers the ABS/ESP sensors etc to come on as if to warn of some catastrophic error :surrender:

However you don't need an ecu reset as after driving for about a few hundred yards or more it just reset itself and turns off ;) You should have noticed that there would be no error codes picked up with the reader :p

Wierd how they've done the graph as said above, and as for the abs light I'm guessing they may of used the brakes to slow the car down on the RR instead of blipping it as the revs drop.. big no no if they did.