Nissan 350Z Radio

M1KEYB

I have recently purchased the 350Z, its an inport, and has been fitted with a rubbishy sony radio head unit. does anybody recommend a headunit for it? or know where i can purchase a genuine Bose one? it has the bose speakers and sub pack fitted, but nothings wired? cheers. Mike!

seriously don't waste money on the bose. it's possibly the worst head unit i've ever had and isn't worth the time, effort or money to put in. you can get the iso connectors so your sony will work with the speakers or for what ever head unit you decide to replace it with :thumbs:

okay thanks, also.. the sony ones ****, as everytime u hit a bump it falls off. ( the face plate ) lol! also. how do i pos pictures of my car on here? As ive only just joined and im new to the forum world! thanks again! mike

to post photos you need to host them up somewhere. most people use photobucket as it's free and pretty easy to use :thumbs:

that sounds like an interesting one with the sony! a new facia adapter should sort that out though :) at least you don't have to put up with the bose's constant skipping!

get some pictures of your new toy up! :welcome:

or if you want to be flash, fit one of the Kenwood double din units - I put a DNX5240BT in mine - gives full sat nav, ipod control, bluetooth hands free and looks the dogs. Prices at the moment are about £640 from the internet, and you need an adaptor to get it to work with the Bose amlifier (or bypass the amp and use the head unit to power the speakers).

Dave