Mods please remove me from membership

mudhut

You guys are doing a great job with this site IMO :thumbs:

If you're looking for specific information - start a thread. Everyone seemingly bends over backwards to help as much as they can.

If you're looking for straight technical specifications of the car - there are plenty of sites out there. At the end of the day, you're getting the benefit of other peoples experience and opinions as well as factual information if needed.

Any specific enthusiast sites are basically the same format and it's good to keep it friendly and sociable.

The moderators are not paid for this and it's free. As you're able to read these threads without joining, I'm confused as to why you would sign up in the first place?

Keep up the good work people - and I'll keep my account thank you :D

Beautifully put. As i've said before, we are all entitled to our own opinions, and as adults respect those of others. So in this case the site doesnt suit, and fair dues.

There aint much in life that gives you something for nothing, but 350z-uk does with the discounts available to us.

Keep up the good work gents! :thumbs::clap:

I go along with everything said here. This is a useful and at times very amusing site. :thumbs: