Mods please remove me from membership

mudhut

Guys

As it say in the title. If I'd paid money to join this forum I'd be asking for it back about now.

To all the sensible and considerate on this forum please accept my apologies - I really do not mean any offence to you. I simply do not have the time or inclination so sort all the dross from the good content in a high traffic group with such a poor s/n ratio.

Good luck with the forum though. It's just too juvenile for me.

*EDITED: ...do not mean any offence...

Guys

As it say in the title. If I'd paid money to join this forum I'd be asking for it back about now.

To all the sensible and considerate on this forum please accept my apologies - I really do not mean any offence to you. I simply do not have the time or inclination so sort all the dross from the good content in a high traffic group with such a poor s/n ratio.

Good luck with the forum though. It's just too juvenile for me.

*EDITED: ...do not mean any offence...

Why specifically?

s/n ratio ?? anyone

Oh OK. signal to noise ratio - a measurement of the ratio of the wanted infomation to the background level of noise.

Sarnie it isn't you specifically. I just don't have the time to sift the good threads from the others. Too much goes OT in general. As for the recent spat, now locked, no comment - you only have to read it.

Peter

s/n ratio ?? anyone

Oh OK. signal to noise ratio - a measurement of the ratio of the wanted infomation to the background level of noise.

Sarnie it isn't you specifically. I just don't have the time to sift the good threads from the others. Too much goes OT in general. As for the recent spat, now locked, no comment - you only have to read it.

Peter

Happens all the time in the real world, no need to be any different on here ..always going to be a clash of personalities , thats why we drive Zeds, (apart from the crowd :thumbs: ) just let it wash over you mudhut and enjoy the ride.......................

s/n ratio ?? anyone

Peter

Which recent spat?

buds wrote:

None taken by me, but im new! Grin

Hope you find a new haunt more to your tastes. Thumb Up

A library perhaps?

Now now :p Just cos you've been banned from your local library doesnt mean they're boring places!

EDIT

This is the reason he left aint it? :blush: sowwwwwy

buds wrote:

None taken by me, but im new! Grin

Hope you find a new haunt more to your tastes. Thumb Up

A library perhaps?

Now now :p Just cos you've been banned from your local library doesnt mean they're boring places!

EDIT

This is the reason he left aint it? :blush: sowwwwwy

Yes they are boring and yes I am banned.

And yes this maybe why he's leaving :lol:

What is it with some people? Not a personal attack, but with what's happened to me in the last week, I've come to a conclusion. Some people don't concentrate on what's important in life and waste their hours on this planet whinging about nothing. Often because they're too narrow minded to accept that people are different, and to be able to say sorry when they're wrong or accept an apology gracefully.

In the scheme of things, is a few like minded people having banter on the internet a bad thing? It's used for worse things, otherwise we wouldn't have to protect children the way we do. Apologies if you feel that something in a section title 'Off Topic Discussion' or 'General' ends up having opinion, but if you want nothing but fact we should all just quote our owners manuals to any question and ban all jokes.

Get things into perspective, life's too short to waste on these things. Enjoy it.

Rant over.

We can decativate an account but not delete it. Well, an accound can be deleted, but it will remove all posts by that account, which can leave threads looking disjointed.

As other have said, if you no longer feel this forum is suitable for your needs, then I would advise simply not logging on.

It is a shame that you feel this way, and I would assume it is not something that in your view has happened overnight. To that end, this suggestions area is here for a reason, and as we have said before the team running the site have never done this before, so any suggestions or ideas on how things can be improved for all or for individuals would be welcomed if people feel things are not right.

I do hope you would reconsider, and perhaps help us put right the isues you feel need adressing, but if not, if in the future you feel you want to take part again, please do not hesitate to do so, if you need your account reseting at that time just let us know.

We can decativate an account but not delete it. Well, an accound can be deleted, but it will remove all posts by that account, which can leave threads looking disjointed.

Thanks. I've had a look and there are no threads that will lose much by way of content or continuity without my input. Would prefer you erase my account completely if that is OK.

No, its not an overnight thing.

Thanks. I've had a look and there are no threads that will lose much by way of content or continuity without my input. Would prefer you erase my account completely if that is OK.

No, its not an overnight thing.

See ya :headhurt:

You guys are doing a great job with this site IMO :thumbs:

If you're looking for specific information - start a thread. Everyone seemingly bends over backwards to help as much as they can.

If you're looking for straight technical specifications of the car - there are plenty of sites out there. At the end of the day, you're getting the benefit of other peoples experience and opinions as well as factual information if needed.

Any specific enthusiast sites are basically the same format and it's good to keep it friendly and sociable.

The moderators are not paid for this and it's free. As you're able to read these threads without joining, I'm confused as to why you would sign up in the first place?

Keep up the good work people - and I'll keep my account thank you :D

You guys are doing a great job with this site IMO :thumbs:

If you're looking for specific information - start a thread. Everyone seemingly bends over backwards to help as much as they can.

If you're looking for straight technical specifications of the car - there are plenty of sites out there. At the end of the day, you're getting the benefit of other peoples experience and opinions as well as factual information if needed.

Any specific enthusiast sites are basically the same format and it's good to keep it friendly and sociable.

The moderators are not paid for this and it's free. As you're able to read these threads without joining, I'm confused as to why you would sign up in the first place?

Keep up the good work people - and I'll keep my account thank you :D

Beautifully put. As i've said before, we are all entitled to our own opinions, and as adults respect those of others. So in this case the site doesnt suit, and fair dues.

There aint much in life that gives you something for nothing, but 350z-uk does with the discounts available to us.

Keep up the good work gents! :thumbs::clap: