found this under the bonnet !!

stesrg

Lucky you :thumbs:

However what make that cone filter is does'nt matter :p You would be better off installing the Injen kit as a full CAI, if it came complete with the car (The CAI sits infront of the radiator and delivers cold charge air which is better for performance), if not enjoy the noise ;)

Wheres the side guard to stop all the hot air been sucked in? I prefer the Stillen thats totally boxed. Still the JWT and Injen looks well :thumbs:

show me a photo and I will make one :) "heat shield"

Ste .

This is the fully enclosed Stillen. The pop charger is a more simple 1 piece down the side between the filter and engine.

Image009.jpg

However what make that cone filter is does'nt matter :p You would be better off installing the Injen kit as a full CAI, if it came complete with the car (The CAI sits infront of the radiator and delivers cold charge air which is better for performance), if not enjoy the noise ;)

x2!

Running this as a CAI will also mean you wont suffer from heat soak :thumbs:

x2!

Running this as a CAI will also mean you wont suffer from heat soak :thumbs:

Ok will have a look making one in alloy as I did with my zM3 it was a tight space but worked well only difference is the zm3 was ducted from the spoiler so it was like forced induction :D but cant see much with the 350 but will strip front off and see if I can put a concealed scoop and ducting to it similar to the one made for my TVR B)

ste .

pretty easy to do i have a big ole trumpet and a 3inch pipe that runs from behind my grille up and into the air box. took all 05 minutes to fit then just made a piece of plastic to seal the gaps round the pipe to the airboxes funny shapped entrance.