Washer bottle motor

Bradders

Bloody thing is bust again :angry: . Got it changed a couple of months back. Last time neither worked.

The rear washer is working ok, but I'm getting nothing from the front at all. No motor noise nothing.

Please someone point me in the direction of the fuse, so I can at least check that.

Seem strange though that it has failed again. What could this be caused by? A short somewhere?

Bradders

remove the plastic surrounds from around the battery , you should then see a long black plastic sleeve/cover behind and to the right of the battery, it should just pull upwards, you might have to jiggle a bit but not too hard, think the 3rd or 4th fuse down on the left column is the washer motor one, it does tell you which ones are which on the sleeve/cover :)

had the same trouble myself a month or so back, checked the fuses but turns out both motors had failed :surrender:

• 2 months later...

Still can't find this bloody fuse. I looked in the fusebox in front of the battery under the main cover. All fuses were intact.

Is there another fusebox in there I'm not seeing?

Its getting to be one of those things that is starting to niggle a bit now. Must fix it :rant:

Bradders.

It would make no odds in my world. Disconnected it all so it can't accidentally be used to coat the car in mess! :lol:

Aye they must be a nightmare for peeps who like to keep a nice car, but I like this seeing the road as I drive thing. I'm funny like that :lol:

Bradders

It would make no odds in my world. Disconnected it all so it can't accidentally be used to coat the car in mess! :lol:

Aye they must be a nightmare for peeps who like to keep a nice car, but I like this seeing the road as I drive thing. I'm funny like that :lol:

Bradders

That just proves you're not cleaning it often enough! :p:lol::)