Megs ScratchX

ian.lewkowicz

I was just wondering if this is safe to use on the Z? I've read loads of people saying the paint is too soft to use much stuff on it and wanted to check whether this would be ok to use on the Z and if so what sort of results I can expect?

Brought it when I had a previous car but never got round to trying it so I am just wondering what it's like and whether it's too abrasive to use on the Z's soft paint finish?

ScratchX is pants, and hence is fine to use on Nissan soft and thin paint :lol: Its (old) T-cut you have to watch out for :thumbs:

I dont find ScratchX does a lot really, I think it has very little cut and more fillers to hide the scratches rather than remove them.

Yeah, have had a quick look around this morning between calls at work and it seems that Megs have brought out a Scratch X2 which is meant to be the next stage after Scratch X. If Scratch X doesn't shift the scratch they advise using the Scratch X2, but I'm thinking that might be ill-advised on the 350z

So I can feel secure that Scratch X should be fine to use on the 350z, that's sommat at least. It's mainly for swirl's, I do have a couple of scratchs I'd like to get out, but I don't think anything other than a proper repair will get them sorted :(