AEM CAI or InJen CAI

Vanilo

Hi All

I'm new to the forum. I'm looking to buy a cold air intake but not sure if I should go for AEM or InJen. I have seen the picture of InJen fitted on the car but not AEM. Any suggestions/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Thanks for the reply. I think i'll go for the 2006' airbox and spend the money on a better exhuast. Just hope someone has got one for sale here. :) I guess still can't be worse than InJen for 2-3 weeks waiting time...

If you have a early car DE , fit a 2006 stock airbox far better than any filter kit ,but if you want to fit a filter kit use the IgJen.

Mark

Mark, i think i have read something about this here but the details elude me :blush: would it be a direct fit? what gains or advantages do you see with this?

Sorry for the hijack Vanilo but i am sure you will be interested in this response too! ;)

direct fit , YES the only difference is the big metal volocity stack on the inside . if you wip your filter out youl see a tiny one in pre 06 cars and a big funnel in the rev up's , there a thread with pics floating about somewhere.

direct fit , YES the only difference is the big metal volocity stack on the inside . if you wip your filter out youl see a tiny one in pre 06 cars and a big funnel in the rev up's , there a thread with pics floating about somewhere.

oh that means i may have that one then in my GT4 ;) Will compare with DE boys to be sure :thumbs: