Gunmetal, Aberdeen... Petrofact

Jay

A woman driver C9D**, i waved but got nothing :thumbdown: However a gorgeous young lady in a red beetle told me how "hot" my car is and can she have my number.......... haha I like how the do things in the deen :lol::blush:

However a gorgeous young lady in a red beetle told me how "hot" my car is and can she have my number.......... haha I like how the do things in the deen :lol::blush:

Must be the day for it...........except mine was male with purple hair and pierced up to the eyeballs.........just my type ;) ........well ten years ago maybe :lol:

However a gorgeous young lady in a red beetle told me how "hot" my car is and can she have my number.

She thinks your car is hot Jay! Thats why when you gave her your phone number she walked away with that confused look on her face - It was the numberplate of the car she was after

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

However a gorgeous young lady in a red beetle told me how "hot" my car is and can she have my number.

She thinks your car is hot Jay! Thats why when you gave her your phone number she walked away with that confused look on her face - It was the numberplate of the car she was after

:doh::lol:

Ya cheeky sh!t craig. I have no worries with the ladies......... I will give a few pointers dont worry son ;):p