Brembo Pads & Disks for JDM Import

Leenx

Nope - Ideally if possible that would do me as I'm not a speed freak and not really into the performance side of things it's more for cosmetic reasons I guess, but presume I need the pads / discs etc as well?? or not?....

a lot of money for cosmetics,

hold on mate, oem brakes are not 4 pots are they? brembos are 4 pots, preformance has got to be better than your cheapo ones ;):lol:

Whoooah Val ..... :p I didnt say they arent any better ..Leenx said he only wanted them for cosmetic reasons :thumbs:

ok if you just want EBC red stuff pads etc to go with your brembo or non brembos then this placed sold them at decent price as well...

http://search.stores.ebay.co.uk/THE-MOTORIST-WAREHOUSE-01924-451277_350z_W0QQfciZ12QQfclZ3QQfsnZTHEQ20MOTORISTQ20WAREHOUSEQ2001924Q20451277QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ3QQftsZ2QQsaselZ31735786QQsofpZ0

or

http://www.ebcbrakesdirect.com/

if you want whole new brembo's CALIPERS then its going to be dear do. Could try funkystying?

No chance - not spending quarter of that! Might go another route and paint them and get some de-cat Brembo stickers to put on - think that's a bit chav?

Chavtastic mate .... DONT DO IT :headhurt: leave them the original metal colour , but clean them up with some acid cleaner etc.. to bring them up and lacquer em looks good on mine :thumbs:

Lamoto - Could you sell me some and send to my home address? You should still have my details? if not I'll PM you with them?

no probs ,but postage will kill any savings...but Pm me your details and I'll get a price to post out ..probably better to buy a couple of cans or so to spread cost will always come in :teeth:

No chance - not spending quarter of that! Might go another route and paint them and get some de-cat Brembo stickers to put on - think that's a bit chav?

Chavtastic mate .... DONT DO IT :headhurt: leave them the original metal colour , but clean them up with some acid cleaner etc.. to bring them up and lacquer em looks good on mine :thumbs:

What kind of acid cleaner?

What kind of acid cleaner?

Available from car valet suppliers, you can dilute it down to required strength.. Evil stuff though if it gets on your skin/ eyes/ paintwork..but cleans up calipers /painted wheels / stainless steel a treat :thumbs: on calipers you need to paint with the afore mentioned lacquer or it will fust over in time :)