4 wheel laser alignment

greasemonkey1234

I've used WIM in Chesham, Buckinghamshire on my old MX5 as he was a real guru on the owners club website and highly recommended. People travelled from around the country to see him.

http://www.blackboots.co.uk/wheels-alignment.php

There is less to adjust on a standard 350Z car, compared to the MX5, but they are perfectionists at getting the adjustments back to spec. If you read around you will see that although many places may have the right Hunter equipment, it's between the ears that lets them down and don't use it to it's potential! About £100 for the alignment I recall.

Animal - you lucky chap!

It's rare to find a place that seems to care as much about the finer details as the owners do.

For my MX5 they had a choice of set-ups, normal/fast road/track etc. some of which Tony developed himself; plus they recalculated these settings for every car each time based on actual chassis measurements not the original manufacturers written dimensions. It 'felt' like a really fast car afterwards :) , but then I got the 350Z and really understood what a fast car is :teeth: !