Brake discs as scrap metal

Cragus

I upgraded my brake discs recently as this was something my mod list. My OEM discs still have some life in them but perhaps not enough to justify postage costs etc.

I was wondering if anyone has taken their old discs to a scrappies? Do they hold any value as scrap metal as there is some weight in them.

I upgraded my brake discs recently as this was something my mod list. My OEM discs still have some life in them but perhaps not enough to justify postage costs etc.

I was wondering if anyone has taken their old discs to a scrappies? Do they hold any value as scrap metal as there is some weight in them.

If your just taking the discs alone it will probably cost you more in fuel getting there and back, better off getting a bit of a collection, valuable metals preferably, copper, lead, aluminum, :D

If your just taking the discs alone it will probably cost you more in fuel getting there and back, better off getting a bit of a collection, valuable metals preferably, copper, lead, aluminum, :D

:dry: Aw shucks! :lol: