White GT-R A19

Woody

Went for a little drive yesterday and came across a white GT-R just rolling along in the slow lane. When he seen that I was overtaking him in the fast lane, he suddenly changed his driving style ;). We had lots of fun on the A19 on to the A174 up to Colby. Gave him a little flash as we parted and he gave the thumbs up :thumbs:

Fun had by all and put a big smile on my face for the rest of the day.

Getting a regular thing this. As I had a little fun with a Ferrari F430 the day before too :lol:

Went for a little drive yesterday and came across a white GT-R just rolling along in the slow lane. When he seen that I was overtaking him in the fast lane, he suddenly changed his driving style ;). We had lots of fun on the A19 on to the A174 up to Colby. Gave him a little flash as we parted and he gave the thumbs up :thumbs:

Fun had by all and put a big smile on my face for the rest of the day.

Getting a regular thing this. As I had a little fun with a Ferrari F430 the day before too :lol:

where abouts in coulby? my GF family is up in coulby newham and we're up there quite often. nice to set another sunset about.

where abouts in coulby? my GF family is up in coulby newham and we're up there quite often. nice to set another sunset about.

Errm I dont know coulby that well, it was just off the A174 near the health club. Im from Hartlepool. Give me a shout next time your up and ill try and arange a mini meet :thumbs: