Front number plate

jub

Hi guys,

Some idiot hit me the other day. Had some paint come off the front bumper and therefore needs a respray. Whilst doing that I was thinking of filling the number plate holes and putting a square plate on, towards the side, in front of the grill. Just wondering if anyone's done this?

Couldn't find pics online. Best I found was the one below, but it's got the long plate.

Any advice is much appreciated. Cheers.

you mean like an import plate? Personally prefer the uk sized plate on the front but stuck above the grille onto the front bumper. Not seen one done to the side on a zed and don't think it would look right.

I've just done this[attachment=0]Image002.jpg[/attachment]

Looks pretty neat. Where did you get the holder from? If it's on a holder that is...

Just the B&Q sticky clips as per Zmanalex grille

you mean like an import plate? Personally prefer the uk sized plate on the front but stuck above the grille onto the front bumper. Not seen one done to the side on a zed and don't think it would look right.

Nixy's is B)

Nixy's is B)

What username is Nixy under?

Nixy's is B)

What username is Nixy under?

Nixy

IMO no on the side, prefer itin the middle

Photo0079.jpg

Someone on here with a blue Zed has a better pic :blush:

That looks nice actually. Which bracket is that using? Also, where did you order your plate from?