MacIntyre's Big Sting

Kennydies

pass me my rifle :rant: and the little shits got off with it in the end...What a farce the judical system is £60 fine you get more than that for parking on double yellows...Makes me just want to get up and leave the country for good and leave it to the feral youth of today :rant::rant::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Woo, a caution and a fine. Amazing how driving a few miles an hour over the limit costs you a fine, points and higher insurance... grrrrrrrrr.

And the people parking across 2 bays and disabled bays pi**ed me off (can i say "pi**ed" in this forum?

There is a tesco near me and because of the people who park outside the entrance you can never lock your car round the corner....

Woo, a caution and a fine. Amazing how driving a few miles an hour over the limit costs you a fine, points and higher insurance... grrrrrrrrr.

And the people parking across pi**ed me off (can i say "pi**ed" in this forum?

There is a tesco near me and because of the people who park outside the entrance you can never lock your car round the corner....

LOL :lol: "double parking across 2 bays"...............

would you trust the buggers in your zed???