OH BOY ITS FINALLY RUN IN...

Wudster

Got home last night and looked at the milometer and there it was the magic 1400 miles, the Z has finally reached the recommended run in figure :#1:

and all I can say is OH MY GOD.. the bloody thing is awesome, I have had fast cars before but nothing comes close to the 370z, the noise after 4500 rpm is remarkable, and the torque just keeps pulling like a train right until you look down at the speedo and your eyes widen considerably :scare:

I am so gona lose my licence, :headhurt:

Am I a happy bunny? oh yes yes yes..

:D

Got home last night and looked at the milometer and there it was the magic 1400 miles, the Z has finally reached the recommended run in figure :#1:

and all I can say is OH MY GOD.. the bloody thing is awesome, I have had fast cars before but nothing comes close to the 370z, the noise after 4500 rpm is remarkable, and the torque just keeps pulling like a train right until you look down at the speedo and your eyes widen considerably :scare:

I am so gona lose my licence, :headhurt:

Am I a happy bunny? oh yes yes yes..

:D

1400 Miles??

I got past 500, and started using more of the revs. By 1000 miles, it was getting the full rev range.