FS: Brembo Gold touch up paint

webber

All,

I know there have been quite a few people trying to get hold of gold touch up paint for Brembo's recently without much luck.

I've PM'd chrisyboy84 after reading an old thread where he was selling some and he confirmed that he still has plenty for sale!

I'ver ordered myself a pot - its £10.50 including delivery.

So if you need some please PM him :thumbs:

** Please note that it isnt me that is selling this, nor am I benefiting from it in any way, just trying to be helpful **

FAO CHRIS WILLIS.

Chris the paint has been matched to my caliper. The family business is suppliying the trade with Car Paint and Parts, as had done for 45 years, as far as i'm aware there isnt a code for it (obviously there is a paint formula somewhere tho). The paint has been matched by my father that has had years of practice lol. :thumbs:

If you have any more questions please dont hesitate to get in contact.

Chris :yahoo:

FAO CHRIS WILLIS.

Chris the paint has been matched to my caliper. The family business is suppliying the trade with Car Paint and Parts, as had done for 45 years, as far as i'm aware there isnt a code for it (obviously there is a paint formula somewhere tho). The paint has been matched by my father that has had years of practice lol. :thumbs:

If you have any more questions please dont hesitate to get in contact.

Chris :yahoo:

Excellent! Would be good to see peoples efforts with before and after pics....Come on guys bet busy! :snack:

I HAVE GOT A PIC BUT I CANT SEEM TO COPY AND PASTE IT TO THE FORUM. ANY IDEAS??? HAVE YOU GOT AN EMAIL CHRIS AND MAYBE YOU WOULD HAVE A LOOK AND IF YOU GET CHANCE PUT IT ON??? :thumbs:

CHRIS

upload it to a free photobucket account then copy and paste the IMG code it supplies

Thats correct, as its a metalic base colour it will dry 'matt', I just touch up my little chips as normall but with the bigger chip I just covered it with my girlfriends clear nail paint. it worked a treat.

It just takes your eye off the black chips on the gold caliper.

chris