Are brake pads same Brembo/non? / cheap Pagid pads

was8v

I have a 350z GT with the Brembo brakes.

Looking on a few sites for pads (brakes international and euro car parts) and they only list 1 set of pads for the 350Z.

Are the pads therefore the same for brembo and non brembo cars?

Thanks.

No

They are two totally different animals :)

Why not try some of the traders on here they will usually match or better prices . I would have thought that brakes are one of the most important items next to tyres so dont skimp on them :thumbs::thumbs:

Hmm these product catalogues are a little confusing.

Euro Car parts list Pagid for a 2004 350Z, no mention of Brembo except in the rear details.

ECP Pagid Front:

Dimensions H:73.6mm;L:119.8mm;Th:14.3mm

Standard EBC front pads:

DP31636C.jpg

Brembo EBC front:

DP31644C.jpg

ECP Pagid Rear:

Diemnsion H:65.5mm;Th:14.4mm;W:76.7mm

Standard EBC rear:

DP31666C.jpg

Brembo EBC rear:

DP31537C.jpg

So the ECP pads most closely fit the dimensions of Brembo pads. I'll order them and fingers crossed they will be right. At £45 delivered for a full car set they are very cheap.

Well the Pagids have arrived from Euro car parts, and look the same shape as the EBC Brembo images above.

Not fitted yet, will be doing so soon.

£45 for a full set front and rear of OE quality Pagid brake pads :) May not perform so well on the track as posh pads but for road use (and my nervous track use) they should be fine.

ECP are pretty cheap for oil and air and oil filters too.

If you are ordering from euro car parts then the code catoffer05 will save you 5% off over £50 and catoffer10 saves 10% off over £100

Evening mate, I replaced my front pads with Mintex ones not to long ago....They cost me £26 for the front set and they work just as well are the ones removed...They do give a little more brake dust off than the ones but I clean the car at least onces a week so no bother there.

If you check the guide section out theres a proper bedding in thread kicking around. :thumbs:

Alex