P3 Service

Stretch

Purchased my zed nearly two months ago with what I thought was a full service history. All the service boxes where stamped somewhere near the recommended milage intervals by a Nissan dealer. The last service was on 36000 miles so I thought I'd ring the dealership to check that it was a P3 that was carried out. To my annoyance I was told that it was just a basic service carried out on the instruction of the previous owner. The car has now just passed 40k so obviously I need to get this service done pronto. Will this need to be done by Nissan or will a pal who's a competent time served mechanic be able to do it? Don't really want to be shelling out lots of cash if it's not absolutely neccessary

It doesn't have to be done by Nissan but I prefer to have a main dealer stamp for servicing ( I wouldn't necessarily use them for anything else though ! ).

You could buy all the bits from some of the traders on here and save yourself a few quid :thumbs:

personally for resale i like to have a decent stamp in mine. its out of warranty now so main dealer isn't going to do it. even in warranty i'm dubious about letting nissan touch it.

i think your local to me, i highly reccomend Team AFM at martlesham. they are motorsport mechanics and do alot of work on mine and they are very good with cars,

come resale time it will show that the car has been well looked after.

i bought my own consumables, so the price they charged me was about £220 ish i think. that also includes millers racing brake fluid which they supplied for me as they had a special on it at the time.

they'll even follow the service to your instruction, i found exactly what was required on the forum for that mileage and service and they did it all.

well worth a ring.