Polished Plenum...

steve_jones

that looks amazing B)

expensive?

a bit expensive ..yes.. but they had to grind back all the rough casting before the polishing process .. cost £60 all in.. but a real mirror finish.. just got to wait until the Kinetix melts and I'll put it on :headhurt:

Didn't see this before :blush: for 60 notes that's a bargain

Do you think so Dorian? I thought it was enough money at that :blush: mind you I do send him quite a bit of other work as well on motorcycle bits

It looks ace mate, I want one :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that looks amazing B)

expensive?

a bit expensive ..yes.. but they had to grind back all the rough casting before the polishing process .. cost £60 all in.. but a real mirror finish.. just got to wait until the Kinetix melts and I'll put it on :headhurt:

Do you think so Dorian? I thought it was enough money at that :blush: mind you I do send him quite a bit of other work as well on motorcycle bits

It looks ace mate, I want one :)

get a second hand plenum from a breakers and I'll get it polished for you then :thumbs:

Guest prescience
that looks amazing B)

expensive?

I admit I'm not up with the prices for this kind of work but IMO for the difference in appearance that it will make - it is definitely good value; it looks a quality job, that's why

Guest prescience
Wasnt there a problem with this one? That you had to remove the strut brace in order to install it?

And carbon fibre isnt transparent you know :p

:lol:

Tim, have you seen this bonnet on a sunset car, I'm really not sure it would look right? I'm no fan of CF anyway to be fair :thumbdown:

Wasnt there a problem with this one? That you had to remove the strut brace in order to install it?

And carbon fibre isnt transparent you know :p

:lol:

Tim, have you seen this bonnet on a sunset car, I'm really not sure it would look right? I'm no fan of CF anyway to be fair :thumbdown:

no not seen any photos :dry: ..just thought I could run one of these and when it comes time to sell I can put an unchiped bonnet back on :thumbs:

Very nice indeed. I think I'll just stick with the kinetix one.... if it ever comes!

yes I'll stick with my Kinetix, but nice to have a spare polished plenum to replace it with when the time comes ;)

When what time comes?

:teeth: when the Kinetix melts or I sell the car B)

Very nice indeed. I think I'll just stick with the kinetix one.... if it ever comes!

yes I'll stick with my Kinetix, but nice to have a spare polished plenum to replace it with when the time comes ;)

When what time comes?

sell the car B)

:ban:

you keeping yours forever?? :p by the way nice title over your avatar :thumbs: