LED rears done - what next ?

ATTAK Z

OK as part of my 2010 springtime TLC session I've done the LED rear lights and I am very pleased with the result, it makes such a vast difference !

So what's next ?

I have read bits and pieces about various plate lights, silver indicator bulbs etc on the forum. and I'm planning to do some of this in the near future on my baby. So could we please use this thread to accumulate and sort the vast amount of knowledge that you tech guys have and end up with a definitive list of exterior lighting mods for the love of our lives ? That way it could be a one stop shop for details of what and where to buy, how easy to do etc.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give

As you know im working on something something special for the back which im happy to report is going well amd i will have a prototype pretty soon :thumbs:

Yep got you John .... can I be first please ?

As you know im working on something something special for the back which im happy to report is going well amd i will have a prototype pretty soon :thumbs:

Yep got you John .... can I be first please ?

i will make two as the first batch as there is someone else who requested long ago for this ;) but thats no problem :)

Facelift headlights with painted inners and LED mod for the DRL's.

Fit Led's into the reflectors, I think marzman is selling these at the moment.

Other then that you cant really do anything else apart from the usual changing of bulbs

................ Other then that you cant really do anything else apart from the usual changing of bulbs

That's what I'd like I think. Do you men changing the bulbs for LEDs to give a whiter light ? if so how, cost and where from as asked in OP ....... I'm a bit non tech in this area as I suppose you can tell lol

I ahve these LED's in my Zed, they are £6 each but these have lasted me over 2 years!

http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/ultimate-501 ... -1677.html

I havent got any pics of them fitted to my zed though :(

Where are they for ? ............ are they easy to fit ? I suppose you must think I'm a bit thick asking inane questions but I'm really unaware of what improvements are available in this area