Wednesday: Halfway to the weekend....

Chesterfield

Whats everyone up to?

The missus has me roped into a camping weekend with our friends. Luckily Ian (the other bloke roped in) has an injury, so we have escaped the hill walking. Just a trek to the local town for a pub lunch and some beers. :thumbs:

nothing planned really, Debbie will be looking after her 11yo nephew so i guess we'll have to do something together!

My other baby has gone for open tummy surgery today.... :byebye: getting her back tomorrow night hoping there won't be any complications... the service manager was already worried on how to put her on a ramp!

Hoping I will get a call before Friday to say that my wheels are in. Going to get my zorst fitted at the same time so to say I'm geting impatient is an understatement!! :dry:

Beer and curry Sunday night and then a balloon ride over the Lakes Monday evening if the weather's up to it - not sure I'll be up to it after beer and curry but we'll see........ :wacko:

dealer called me at 11:45am after dropping the car @ 8am to say they can't jack the car up as it's too low, they'll have to remove the skirts but don't know how to AND they will have to charge me since they can't claim it under warranty...

took me 20 minutes to take them both off... :rolleyes: took a long lunch break.

I mean they saw the car at least 3 times, he could have told me BEFORE bringing the car in that they need a special ramp (the one with 4 arms, not a normal ramp apparently) i could have taken them off at home and drivent there without them?

Mind you he admitted they have had problems with standard skirts on that ramp. Doesn't inspire much trust in replacing a gearbox, but we'll see...

dealer called me at 11:45am after dropping the car @ 8am to say they can't jack the car up as it's too low, they'll have to remove the skirts but don't know how to AND they will have to charge me since they can't claim it under warranty...

took me 20 minutes to take them both off... :rolleyes: took a long lunch break.

I mean they saw the car at least 3 times, he could have told me BEFORE bringing the car in that they need a special ramp (the one with 4 arms, not a normal ramp apparently) i could have taken them off at home and drivent there without them?

Mind you he admitted they have had problems with standard skirts on that ramp. Doesn't inspire much trust in replacing a gearbox, but we'll see...

FFS Val me and you got it on stands and were not even professionals :rant: