Rear wash pump motor

Pimm

Think you need to get it up on a ramp to change, as its well under the front right wheel arch. Mine went about a month ago blowing the front washer fuse :angry:

Bradders.

When it blew the fuse did both the washer motors stop or is there a fuse for front and the back one ??

Mine is already in my garage, front wheel off and under arch thingy bit out. I wanted to swap the front motor with the rear but the connectors are differnent but there is power going to the connector so the motor must be duff.

Aye both stopped working. Don't ask me if its the same fuse as I have no idea, but I suspect it is. I'm sure Lee will confirm.

Thankfully headlight washer still worked so at least I could get some waters flicking onto windscreen. Was right in the middle of the crappy weather too.

i had been mine replaced a few weeks ago, got both mine NEW from ZMANALEX after my local nissan stealer didn't even bother returning my call with a price :thumbdown:

the fuses were fine, which are located behind the battery under a long black plastic hood/sleeve thingy.