For Sale: Custom LED front reflectors

marzman

Hi guys,

As per my other thread, i can now offer these for sale as i am now a paid up member trader.... viewtopic.php?f=32&t=33081&hilit=reflector

I currently have one set of LED reflectors available for part exchange only. They are the dark smoked orange reflectors that are standard on most cars, with 6 white superbight LEDs on each side. These will fit pre-2006 cars only. The LED's are mounted in the actual reflector lens, with all wiring housed inside. The reflectors have then been filled with clear silicone sealant to water proof them, and the back put back on.

These are £45 plus your original reflectors in exchange. Once you make payment, i will post these out , and then you can remove your old ones and send them to me while fitting the new ones. I will also include additional wire and snap in connectors so you have everything required to fit them. :thumbs: FYI you wire these into your sidelights.

-------terms & conditions---------

I have tested another set of these that i made on my car for about 5 weeks without any problems. I will guarantee my electrics for 3 months. If they fail during that time, i can only ask that you post them back and i can either give you a refund, or repair them and return. I will not be able to offer a standard unmodified reflector back to you.

----------------------------------

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

Thanks

Chris.

looks amazing! :thumbs:

i'm not a big fan of the smoked though - having them on a kuro would look odd imo :) would be very interesed in a clear set if you were to knock a set up some time :D

Do you have clear ones on your car currently? Im having trouble sourcing the reflectors. If you are interested, you can always remove your reflectors and post them to me, and i can fit the lights and return, within the week. The only down side to you is that you dont have any reflectors for a week.

PM me if interested.

Hi Chris

Any chance of putting up a guide to see how you wire these to your existing side lights ?

If its simple enough I will prob be interested :thumbs:

Yes can do mate, good idea. Will do a guide at the weekend.

Seeing as you had your bumper off though, this will be a walk in the park for you :lol:

Hi Chris

Any chance of putting up a guide to see how you wire these to your existing side lights ?

If its simple enough I will prob be interested :thumbs:

Yes can do mate, good idea. Will do a guide at the weekend.

Seeing as you had your bumper off though, this will be a walk in the park for you :lol:

Yeah I know 'cough cough' I was just thinking of all the other people that are not as technically gifted as myself :lol::lol:

I fitted mine without removing bumper - just remove wheel and inner cover (although drivers side was fiddlier as I had to undo water bottle - but I'm sure its easier than taking bumper off ;) )

You'd be suprised... bumper off is a 5 minute job. (for my JDM at least, without the 2nd washer bottle).

looks amazing! :thumbs:

i'm not a big fan of the smoked though - having them on a kuro would look odd imo :) would be very interesed in a clear set if you were to knock a set up some time :D

Do you have clear ones on your car currently? Im having trouble sourcing the reflectors. If you are interested, you can always remove your reflectors and post them to me, and i can fit the lights and return, within the week. The only down side to you is that you dont have any reflectors for a week.

PM me if interested.

I've just got the OEM's on at the moment. If i can get a set of clears, then i'll certainly chase you up for a set!

• 2 weeks later...
hi there,

what happened to the idea of the indicator ones as well? i would be interested in the side light and indicator ones!

It took about 12 hours to make them so wasnt worth all that effort :lol: Also, the LED's came out quite a dark orange colour. :dry: