Scangauge.

Tricky-Ricky

Tried this one yesterday:

http://www.greddy.com/home/?id=282

Works fine on the Altezza and the Z :thumbs: Gives you loads of stuff (check the link) codes etc, I had a quick gander around and couldn't find any reason for me getting it since I got the haltech. Trying to find some sort of Haltech windows gauge system but having a hard time finding one. Currently speaking with a few dealers on the fleebay about this and I've got one willing to send me an ELM327 to test with and if it doesn't work I can send it back... (will see if that last part is true soon enough)

The new ELMScan5 seems to be working for JODB cars (which our Nissan should have?) trying to find some nice cluster gauge that you can use in Windows too... :dummy: Did find some old HaltecWin stuff but seems to be old and shelved... bet you I'm missing something in the software itself! :blush:

Works fine on the Altezza and the Z :thumbs: Gives you loads of stuff (check the link) codes etc, I had a quick gander around and couldn't find any reason for me getting it since I got the haltech. Trying to find some sort of Haltech windows gauge system but having a hard time finding one. Currently speaking with a few dealers on the fleebay about this and I've got one willing to send me an ELM327 to test with and if it doesn't work I can send it back... (will see if that last part is true soon enough)

The new ELMScan5 seems to be working for JODB cars (which our Nissan should have?) trying to find some nice cluster gauge that you can use in Windows too... :dummy: Did find some old HaltecWin stuff but seems to be old and shelved... bet you I'm missing something in the software itself! :blush:

There is always this one,http://www.race-technology.com/dash2_2_31.html which i believe will work with aftermarket ECUs, several of the Supra club use them with the Solaris ECU, but there a bit expensive.

The Greddy infometer looks quite good actually, there is always the HKS camp2 which i think does the same as the Infometer.

There is always this one,http://www.race-technology.com/dash2_2_31.html which i believe will work with aftermarket ECUs, several of the Supra club use them with the Solaris ECU, but there a bit expensive.

The Greddy infometer looks quite good actually, there is always the HKS camp2 which i think does the same as the Infometer.

yeah they promo that dash on their site (haltech) but it's to much money for me perfect for racing but not daily drive think Steve (MrLizard) has one of them fitted actually... might be wrong though. Wonder if thats why they got rid of the haltechwin that they used to have so they can sell them yokes. :dance:

Now i have been looking more closely at the Greddy infometer touch, it seems a possible candidate for an in car display,

should i not bother with the Osiris tuner, i think i will sell the Innovate LM-2 and the Blazt cable+ software and either buy the infometer or the HKS camp-2.

I had toyed with the idea of using an old laptop with the Blazt cable and try and find a converter cable that goes from the external monitor output to an RCA and run it through the std screen, but couldn't find anything that would do it and convert to NTSC.

Now i have been looking more closely at the Greddy infometer touch, it seems a possible candidate for an in car display,

I wouldnt I looked at it in very bright light sunlight and had issues seeing what's on it. It could be though that I'm looking to go down a completely different route. (Haltech)

should i not bother with the Osiris tuner, i think i will sell the Innovate LM-2 and the Blazt cable+ software and either buy the infometer or the HKS camp-2.

Not sure, can the Osiris tuner not do something similar? You still want to be able to tune from the sounds of it so if the Osiris + and infometer won't do it for you maybe a Haltech will?

I had toyed with the idea of using an old laptop with the Blazt cable and try and find a converter cable that goes from the external monitor output to an RCA and run it through the std screen, but couldn't find anything that would do it and convert to NTSC.

Please evolve that a bit more with the NTSC...

Fyi, I can do it all with the Haltech GUI... just haven't played around with it since it scared me! :blush:

Going to have a look and see if there is a gui cluster gauge software component available for the Osiris...

:drunk:

Kind of similar to the Blazt software, the using the 350GT std nav screen idea to display the PC screen on, is dependant on being able to A, get a converter cable and B, that the output is NTSC (Japanese TV standard) which the std screen is, and i guess the same would apply to using the Osiris too.

Just spotted a cheap ish secondhand Emanage ultimate, so I'm tempted by that, as its what i have the most experience with, but i would rather adjust the std ECU map rather than trick it, but its a case of cost at the moment as i just don't really have the funds to spare, in the process of trying to sell and buying a new house right now :headhurt:

Kind of similar to the Blazt software, the using the 350GT std nav screen idea to display the PC screen on, is dependant on being able to A, get a converter cable and B, that the output is NTSC (Japanese TV standard) which the std screen is, and i guess the same would apply to using the Osiris too.

Just spotted a cheap ish secondhand Emanage ultimate, so I'm tempted by that, as its what i have the most experience with, but i would rather adjust the std ECU map rather than trick it, but its a case of cost at the moment as i just don't really have the funds to spare, in the process of trying to sell and buying a new house right now :headhurt:

get a nice topup on the mortgage ;)

So it's American standard (NTSC)...

SOFTWARE> PC > CABLE > CONVERTER > SATNAV ... interesting. will have a think :teeth: