Wrexham/Chester III

xStric9x

Hi all.

I'm thinking of sorting out the Wrexham/Chester meet on sunday the 11th of Aprill at the red lion in Marford (same place as last year).

If anybody is interested please add your name below. Its just a bit of a get together we have done for the past couple of years before the big Wales run, a few drinks, chat and a short run if anyone is interested.

1. xstric9x

I don't want to 100% commit Mike because its only a fortnight before my wedding but I'll certainly try.

Come on folks, this is a really nice laid back little meet at a lovely pub with an optional little run for those that fancy it. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

:bounce:

I'd like to try and join in on this as well Mike.

But I've got an all day wedding jobby on the Sat,so might not be fit to :drive1

Must try not to have too much :drunk::drunk:

I was going to suggest the grosvenor hotel but last year there was a wedding on so we had to jump ship and head to the red lion. I think this will be the best place to meet as the car park is big enough and the pub is always quiet.

So to clarify... The red lion on Marford hill between 12.30-2pm

I will be there from 12.30 onwards. :thumbs:

Has it got a decent beer garden, Mike? If the weather's nice I might bring the dog and take him somewhere nice for a walk after. I'm sure folk will be more interested in him than me bringing the MX5. :lol: