Brake Pads needed, Reading

SunsetZed

Ok so I'm going to need some new pads for the Brembo's and I'm thinking that the red stuff pads might be the way forward (although I'm still open to others opinions...). I was wondering if anyone knows of (and would recommend!) anywhere around Reading that will supply and fit these?

Thanks,

Allan

Ok so I'm going to need some new pads for the Brembo's and I'm thinking that the red stuff pads might be the way forward (although I'm still open to others opinions...). I was wondering if anyone knows of (and would recommend!) anywhere around Reading that will supply and fit these?

Thanks,

Allan

Get CS to supply you these and you can fit them yourself ;) No special skill required :teeth:

Even added a link to a fitting guide to help you :lol::

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=33329

However, my addvice will be to get the disc refaced/skimmed with a lathe (rather than grind or sand it as suggested in the guide) if there is a lot of lipping and if they still have lots of life left. otherwise you need new disc too! Any local garage with a Procut on car lathe can do this and you can just take the same oportunity to change the pads at the same time or get them to change it at no extar charge :p

See list of places in Reading:

http://www.skimmydiscs.co.uk/berkshire.html