Mud flaps (or splash guards across the pond)

Ebized

Just arrived today from Motorsport Auto (excellent service) - saved about £100 compared to Nissan prices here which sound cheap at first but they are come unpainted, unlike in the States. Colour and pearlescent finish looks good. :thumbs:

Decided on these having looked at the 370's flanks and the way the rear bumper extends under and behind the rear wheels - far more so than with the 350's. And hopefully it will mean those following are not peppered as much :blush:

Wheels off and a jacked up job to fit (a few holes to be drilled) so pics to come when done.

P1060737.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
hi Ebized,

The splashguards look a good price ($160) but what was the postage and total in Sterling as I'm thinking of fitting them to... :thumbs:

$40 dollars for shipment (US Postal Services to UK) and then £8 by Parcelforce to my home + £22.82 for VAT. The parcel included the touch-up paint as well. :thumbs:

You obviously take pot-luck with the exchange rate - I haven't seen my card account with the payment deducted to know the actual total sterling price, but worked out roughly a £100 cheaper than having them supplied (painted) from Nissan UK.