Drove up to the Ben Nevis Mountain Range....Pics..

JAMIE MOY

I know I said I'd cleaned my car for the last time before I sold it BUT..........

It was a nice day and thought it would be a good idea to drive to the west side of Scotland..............

THE BEN NEVIS MOUNTAIN RANGE along the A82 .................and arn't I glad I did............... :)

Cracking pictures - changed your mind about selling it?

No no John just waiting for my reg plate to be transfered onto my new Zed.............. :teeth:

So when I get a call to say all DVLA paper work is done I will go and collect it from the garage............. :yahoo:

Im getting a 313 MY08 350z Roadster with 2500mls on the clock John and cannot wait...........

That looks great - might have to get the tin opener on mine!

Nice colour too....

Thanks........ :) I was going to say the same about your colour as well :lol:

Lovely scenery! I think a visit to Skye is in order soon. Forget how nice the country is when your stuck in the city!

You taking the new car back to Falkland performance for an RR? my mate said hes never seen someone look so depressed as that day by the way! :p

Lovely scenery! I think a visit to Skye is in order soon. Forget how nice the country is when your stuck in the city!

You taking the new car back to Falkland performance for an RR? my mate said hes never seen someone look so depressed as that day by the way! :p

Yeah was a bit of a custard pie to the face........... :lol: But new one should be the business this time but don't think I will take it on the RR as I think I would be tripping over my bottom lip again......he he...... :p