Air bag light on Help Needed

ToffeeZ

Can any body help me? The airbag light on my car has been cover over with black tape. I had a diagnostic report done and it came up with the following codes

Code001

B1049 Drivers Airbag module [open]

Code002

B1065 Assist A/B module [open]

Code003

B1081Pre-Ten Front RH [open]

Code004

B1086Pre-Ten Front LH [open]

Code005

B1134Side Module LH [open]

Code006

Curtain Module LH [open]

They tried to reset but they failed to clear the codes.

It's a simple cover up. New panels on dash and side. Honestly Mate I hope it isn't. If the person who sold you it done that I think you should be looking at a court case. My missus first car had a bash before her and you wouldn't notice at all. Get it to a dealer and pay for a report.

Nissan couldn't clear mine either .......... it was finally cleared by local garage after some messing about inside the driver's seat .......... there are experts on this subject on here and definitive advice somewhere ...... I'm sure they'll be along shortly ...... don't worry for the moment anyway

I think it's Beavis who knows a thing or two about this ..... have a search in his posts

What caused yours to come on?

I left it to be valeted and I think they dislodged the cables under the seat ........ it's a common problem and it can be fixed so don't worry ..... it's usually dislodged wiring inside the seat AFAIK