Supernatural beading

ug45cwb

Nice sheeting. ;)

Can see some beading at the top of you bonnet in the vid but not really enough. The water needs to sit on the paint to really see the beading.

I think I meant to say sheeting :D I'm usually pretty livid about things sheeting all over my bonnet but on this occasion its a good thing.

Looks good, just shows you why its so easy to clean with DD Supernatural B)

Washed my car for the first time in weeks yesterday, and its not seen any wax since before the snow last year and its still beading. SN is quality stuff!

Like that alot B)

I've been looking at Dodo now to start treating her now the weather is picking up.

Not sure if i can stretch to Supernatural atm, as I need to buy clay, wheel cleaner, buckets etc; build a whole system basically. Think I'll get it all from Envy, as they seem to have it all.

Does anyone know what type of Dodo to use for a GM?

Thanks,

Bradders.

Like that alot B)

I've been looking at Dodo now to start treating her now the weather is picking up.

Not sure if i can stretch to Supernatural atm, as I need to buy clay, wheel cleaner, buckets etc; build a whole system basically. Think I'll get it all from Envy, as they seem to have it all.

Thanks,

Bradders.

I bought some Light Fantastic for mine a couple of months ago but haven't tried it out yet :thumbs:

Like that alot B)

Thanks,

Bradders.

Get a panel pot of Supernatural. It does the whole car quite a few times. I've got a full pot of Supernatural and its been doing my car for well over a year now and its still half full! Panel pot will last you at least a year, plenty to just try it out :thumbs:

Like that alot B)

Thanks,

Bradders.

Get a panel pot of Supernatural. It does the whole car quite a few times. I've got a full pot of Supernatural and its been doing my car for well over a year now and its still half full! Panel pot will last you at least a year, plenty to just try it out :thumbs:

Cheers Chris :D . Will do then. I'll pop onto Envy tonight and get some then

Bradders.