number plate mounts for sale.

nrenz123

• 2 weeks later...

:thumbs: Im not 100% on this but im pretty sure up to 06 they were 16mm but 06 on they are 22mm.

Best to measure the thread on your towing eye to be sure though, as you may have an early car but if the slam panel has been replaced then you may have a different thread size :thumbs:

:thumbs: Im not 100% on this but im pretty sure up to 06 they were 16mm but 06 on they are 22mm.

Best to measure the thread on your towing eye to be sure though, as you may have an early car but if the slam panel has been replaced then you may have a different thread size :thumbs:

Cheers Nath, i have an early import and will measure my towing eye on my lunch, and update with an order there after :teeth:

• 1 month later...

okay so it took me 2 months to check for holes behind my plate but I finally checked, and guess what - there are two big holes :doh:

Will an import plate sit in middle of grille or will it still be high enough to cover the holes in bumper?

Let me know as I may have broken my plate holder in process of checking for holes and may also be driving around with no plate anymore! :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
okay so it took me 2 months to check for holes behind my plate but I finally checked, and guess what - there are two big holes :doh:

Will an import plate sit in middle of grille or will it still be high enough to cover the holes in bumper?

Let me know as I may have broken my plate holder in process of checking for holes and may also be driving around with no plate anymore! :blink:

Hi mate sorry for not replying to this i have been ill with a chest infection the last few days.

The design of the plate holder allows some adjustment in the height that the plate will sit, however if yopu wanted one i would need the dimentions for the plate you need to fit so i can get one made up. I'm off work for the next week though so it will take a week atleast to get it made.