some pics of my new zed

Chadwick

i believe the 296bhp models (revup ones) came out after the special edition GT models around 2006 (there was a bit of a cross over) if yours revs past 6500 revs, up to 7500, you will have a rev up model which means you have 296bhp......

sorry about the multiple post the site stoped working for me for about 10mins thers must have clicked the submit to many times :lol:

you can delete the multiple posts, but not this evidence :lol:

yeah i think yous get the point that it revs past 6500 :lol:

Its defo a 276 model.

The mods won't add anything without a remap. Its more likely that you have lost power rather than gained any.

ok im not sure if its been remaped, ive not took it past 112mph yet to find out if it has been de-limited or not :shrug:

Its defo a 276 model.

The mods won't add anything without a remap. Its more likely that you have lost power rather than gained any.

ok im not sure if its been remaped, ive not took it past 112mph yet to find out if it has been de-limited or not :shrug:

Nice zed. very good combo of external mods B)

As for knowing what power she is making there only one way to find out ;) but if its not delimited and has the breathing and exhaust mods as one would expect :p you will do well to get an uprev remap which will sort everything in one go ie delimit, response/power, good mpg etc :thumbs:

Its defo a 276 model.

Nice zed. very good combo of external mods B)

As for knowing what power she is making there only one way to find out ;) but if its not delimited and has the breathing and exhaust mods as one would expect :p you will do well to get an uprev remap which will sort everything in one go ie delimit, response/power, good mpg etc :thumbs:

ive heard about this from jay but im sure he said i would need to go down south ,if i goes past 112mph does this mean it has been mapped and wont have lost power as sarnie said above , i definately dont want to have a power loss :thumbdown:

anyone know some where i could get it done is scotland ?

Nowhere that I'm aware of. Leeds is closest. Sometimes you have to travel though - unfortunately for us that are North of the Border! :lol: