air bag light!!!!!

magic84

Check under the seat for a dislodged connection then follow the reset procedure which is logged on here and in the manual ......... it's a common problem but there is a solution ............. it's just a bit annoying to have to cope with it ...... someone will come along and point you in the right direction shortly I'm sure

ive just been looking on the net for a way to turn it off, and found this video. ive tryed it, and it worked :thumbs:

http://www.vehix411.com/category/airbagsrs/page/10/

hope it helps

there is the same guide in the GUIDES subforum :)

If problem does come back you may have a broken wire in the seat loom in the back of the seat due to the loom being trapped against the seat frame. I had this problem. Simply repair the broken wire and job sorted.

:blush: ha oops, still finding it hard to navigate the site! need a sat nav i think. but ill get there one day. but will def do that if it keeps happening

if it keeps happening then is more likely a trapped wire as I had, this will eventually fail altogether but simple to fix